Here are a few pranks to play on the unsuspecting for April Fools day. We have everything from getting someone in the shower, to public washroom hijinx.
These perfect April fool jokes will surely get someone you know and guaranteed they will be wary of you in the future.
- April Fools Prank – Painted Soap
Paint Soap with clear nail polish so it won’t lather…leave in shower. Your victim will rub and rub, trying to get a lather from this clear coated bar of soap. Make sure you remove and don’t leave in any back up soap in the shower. To add to this after they are in grab their towel, so they will have to go across the floor soaking wet.
Continue reading “Top 10 April Fools Pranks to Pull on Friends”
Top 8 life skills people lack, or need to improve.
1. How to have a civil conversation with people who disagree with them
This is probably 98% of the people out there which everyone feels that they are the exception to the rule. However, being able to control one’s emotions and not letting them cloud your judgement is near impossible on all subjects, as most people have trigger subjects. As the saying goes there are three things never to talk about when having dinner with guests: money, politics and religion. All are hot button issues that will ruffle someone’s feathers.
Continue reading “Top 8 Basic Life Skills that People Lack or Need to Improve”
What do you call a midget prisoner escaping by climbing down the outside prison wall? A little condescending.
What do you call a psychic little person who has escaped from prison? A small medium at large.
I’ve been told I’m condescending. (that means I talk down to people)
It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
Why don’t ants get sick? Because they have little anty-bodies.
What time does Sean Connery go to Wimbledon? Tennish.
Does Sean Connery like herbs? Yes, but only partially.
What did Sean Connery call the lobster that ate all the food? Shellfish.
Continue reading “Clean Jokes that Gets a Laugh Every Time”
A professor explained marketing to MBA Students
1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party, you go to her and say I am rich marry me. “That’s Direct Marketing”
Continue reading “Marketing Explained”
Here is a list of the best breakup lines we could find. Send us some of yours if you think you have anything that is better.
- I’m not ready
- It’s me, not you
- We’ve grown apart
- Let’s just be friends
- There’s someone else
- I don’t deserve you
- You’re too needy
- We have nothing in common
- I need some space
- I do not feel I can be in a relationship
Here we go for the third of a five part series of wise sayings. This is not my list nor do I take credit for any of these, please enjoy responsibly.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
59. Thank the bus driver.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
57. If you offer help don’t quit until the job is done.
Continue reading “100 Wise Sayings (Part 3 of 5)”
Again this is another installment of a five part series of wise sayings. This is not my list nor do I take credit for any of these, other than the fact that I found these interesting and wish to pass them on to others. Enjoy:
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
79. Don’t be the talker in a movie.
78. Be patient with airport secuity. They are just doing their job.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for 9 months.
76. In college always sit in the front. You’ll stand out immediately. Come grade time it might come in handy.
Continue reading “100 Wise Sayings (Part 2 of 5)”
This is not my list nor do I take credit for any of these. As far as I can tell they are pretty anonymous, and pretty close to a poster I once saw in my doctors office about 100 ways to live longer.
Here are the first 20 in a five part series.
100. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
98. Make Goals.
97. Smile at strangers.
96.Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun tahn sitting alone on the bench.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date commit to keeping them on and keeping your mouth shut about how much your feet kill.
93. You are never too old to need your mother.
Continue reading “100 Wise Sayings (Part 1 of 5)”
Always love a good pun, you be the judge.
- I tried to catch some Fog. I mist.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- Joke about German sausages are the wurst.
- A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
- I know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop anytime.
- How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
Continue reading “Puns are fun – Punography”
Funny little page posted at Carleton University listing 7 Reasons that studying is better than sex, got a bit of a chuckle out of it when I read it, thought it was worth reposting. Content is PG.
- You can usually find someone to do it with.
- If you get tired, you can stop, save your place, and pick up where you left off.
- You can finish early without feelings of guilt and shame.
- When you open a book, you don’t have to worry about who got there first.
- If you don’t finish a chapter, you won’t get a reputation for being a “book tease”.
- You won’t be embarrassed if your parents catch you in the act.
- If you aren’t sure of what you are doing, you can always ask your roommate for help!