This is not my list nor do I take credit for any of these. As far as I can tell they are pretty anonymous, and pretty close to a poster I once saw in my doctors office about 100 ways to live longer.
Here are the first 20 in a five part series.
100. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
98. Make Goals.
97. Smile at strangers.
96.Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun tahn sitting alone on the bench.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date commit to keeping them on and keeping your mouth shut about how much your feet kill.
93. You are never too old to need your mother.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
91. Always wear a bra to work.
90. Make the little things count.
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
88. Never call someone before 9 am or after 9 pm.
87. You won’t always be the strongest or fastest. But you can be the toughest.
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
85. Don’t litter.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
82. Learn to change a tire, someday it may save you or give you the ability to help someone else out.
81. You are what you do. Not what you say. (Actions speak louder than words)
Well hopefully you enjoyed these, there are more to come.