Again this is another installment of a five part series of wise sayings. This is not my list nor do I take credit for any of these, other than the fact that I found these interesting and wish to pass them on to others. Enjoy:
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
79. Don’t be the talker in a movie.
78. Be patient with airport secuity. They are just doing their job.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for 9 months.
76. In college always sit in the front. You’ll stand out immediately. Come grade time it might come in handy.
75. Keep your word.
74. Be a good listener. Don’t just take your turn to talk.
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
72. Know the size of your significant others clothes.
71. If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
70. Always thank the host.
69. Don’t lose your cool. Especially at work.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
67. It’s okay to go to the movies by yourself.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
65. Learn to drive a stick shift.
64. Know how to cook one good meal.
63. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
62. Know at least one good joke.
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
You must log in to post a comment.