Here we go for the third of a five part series of wise sayings. This is not my list nor do I take credit for any of these, please enjoy responsibly.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
59. Thank the bus driver.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
57. If you offer help don’t quit until the job is done.
56. Admit it when you are wrong.
55. If you have made your point, stop talking.
54. Stand up to bullies. You will only have to do it once.
53. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
52. Don’t stare.
51. Never be the last one in the pool.
50. Suck it up every now and again.
49. Give credit. Take Blame.
48. Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It is her special day too.
45. Invest in great luggage.
44. Never gloat.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is best.
41. Don’t make a scene.